- Just in case you don't already have the Rookie/Training Camp schedule programmed in your handy dandy mobile device - here it is.
- Get ready for Training Camp with this awesome what to watch for primer from Becca over at Japer's Rink. Don't leave home without it....
- Professor Bradley (Matt Bradley, that is) and Semyon Varlamov will be teaching the physics of a slap shot when they join Slapshot for Caps Hockey School at Kenmoore Elementary in Landover, Md. tomorrow.
- A must-read series, Inside the Press Box, over at Storming the Crease.
- The Kovalchuk saga lives on....and on...yada yada yada already
- One of my favorite hockey bloggers waxes poetic on why trash talk in hockey exceeds that of any other professional sport. Be forewarned, Bourne's Blog sometime uses some of that "locker room" language. Nonetheless, always a fun and fabulous read!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Under one week and counting until the boys return for Capitals Training Camp, puckheads! In the meantime, here are some random Tuesday tidbits for your reading pleasure: