Tis the season and there are some great gift ideas out there for the female hockey fan on your list. Here are some of the fabulous gift ideas out there:
- Jazz up her game day ensemble with a fun and flirty FanBangle handcrafted Swarovski crystal bracelet featuring her favorite NHL team logo in sterling silver.
- You'd be hard-pressed to find a woman who doesn't like chocolate! How about custom hockey chocolates from The Chocolate Vault?
- If your hockey-loving gal wants another wardrobe option other than a jersey, Reebok's Washington Capitals split-neck tee is a comfy and cute alternative.
- For a fun bunch of date nights and a true game-day experience, surprise her with a Capital's Holiday 3-Pack, which includes 2 tickets to 3 games, 2 Caps hats and an autographed player puck - all wrapped up in a neat holiday package!
- Give the gift of reading and laughter with the book Hockey & High Heels.
- Perfect for her playoff watching party - a 3-piece set of bright Washington Capitals bowls for entertaining.
- For the hockey mom - a fun "Hockey Taxi" t-shirt to thank her for all the trips to and from the rink. ChalkTalkSports.com has this plus many other great gifts for hockey fans!
- Help her display her team pride year after year with these festive Capitals' Christmas ornaments!
- She'll rock the red and brave the chill all at once with a red jersey Capitals' fleece-lined scarf from NHL.com.
- Hockey-themed stationary and notepads are always useful - PaperHockey.com has a great selection of hockey writing accents, bookmarks and more!
Just a few fun ideas to get you all in the holiday spirit - meanwhile, happy shopping, happy holidays and see you all at the Phone Booth!