Until then, here are some tidbits Hockey Mom found interesting to ponder until the Caps hit the ice again in two days:
- Some Jose Theodore love from Crash the Crease.
- Per our favorite mucker and grinder, Mike Knuble - you're not a real hockey player until you've smashed your face and/or lost a few teeth. (D.C. Sports Bog)
- The Sedins? You bet they deserve respect, even though they dance like 12-year old boys at a wedding (google Dancing Swedes NHL commercial and you'll know of what I speak)
- With all the talk about revising the rules on head shots, here's a tutorial on what will be considered legal versus illegal (tap of the stick to The Bruins Blog) - Matt Cooke, you may need to plan a marathon watching of this video before the playoffs start, eh?
- Speaking of head shots, HM's favorite Florida Panther David Booth just can't catch a break. Booth has yet another concussion after getting walloped by Montreal's Jaroslav Spacek. Wishes to Booth for a speedy recovery - talk about tough luck...