- Au revoir and best of luck to defenseman Shaone Morrisonn (until the Capitals face the Sabres that is). ShaMo is one of the many players that hit the market and has landed a 2-year deal with our pals in Buffalo.
- The guy in charge is not too proud to clean the pottys at the Phone Booth - one more reason he's a shining example of what a sports owner should be. Take note Dan Snyder....
- The Capitals' new tough guy D.J. King gave new Washington Post Caps beat writer Katie Carrera some insight into the mind of an enforcer. Again, welcome to Washington D.J.!
- The former face of the franchise, Olie the Goalie, will be in house for the second Caps Convention in October - sure to be another sellout event.
- And finally, should you single guys out there need any more reason to rock the red - let's just say "chicks dig it." Check it out here....
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Still not a lot of exciting hockey news to report so here are some random mid-week musings for your coffee-break perusal: