Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hockey Mom and "The Talk"

Some of my Canadian readers introduced me to their Web site, www.rantingparent.com, which gives hilarious advice on all of the pitfalls of parenting. One of their characters, also named Hockey Mom does this hysterical version of "the talk" (you know the one - the one we parents are having to have much earlier than we had it back in our day).

I had tears rolling down my face from laughter - I love her approach to this incredibly awkward rite of passage:



This Hockey Mom can totally relate - just three weeks ago, I had to sign "the form" myself and the phone is already starting to ring with pre-teen girls calling to ask about "homework"...jeez, some of these young girls these days are more aggressive than the Capital's power play unit!

No comments: