Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hockey Mom Hits the Road

So Hockey Mom is heading up the PA Turnpike tomorrow for the boys' tournament in Pittsburgh - still sporting my "yes the Caps spanked the Pens" gleeful smile. I'll be sure to give my regards to Geno and Sidney on behalf of all of you fabulous Caps fans - LOL! So while I am basking in the chill of an arctic cold front combined with the frigid temperatures of the various ice rinks we'll be competing in, the Caps will take on the Eastern Conference leading Boston Bruins on Saturday night. So HM wishes the boys well against the visitors from Beantown, who've won their last seven road games including tonight's victory over the New York Islanders.

Although I've never been a big fan of the Canadiens, this story about Mike Komisarek's hockey mom brought me to tears so I wanted to share. I'm sure this All-Star's hockey mom will forever be proud....

I hope everyone has a terrific weekend and HM will be back for a Caps/Bruins and Pee Wee tournament recap later this weekend!

No comments: