Friday, June 6, 2008

Wings' Parade Today...


The celebration will continue in Detroit today as the fans honor the Stanley Cup-winning Red Wings with a parade in Detroit. I'd expect the guys to look completely different from the Grizzly Adams/Sasquatch look they were all sporting with the playoff beards during the series. I heard an interview with the Wing's Kris Draper where he said he can't wait to shave that thing off - he said it was a total pain and he kept getting food and toothpaste in it - yuck! But it was a very cool hue of red Kris...everyone said he looked like Chuck Norris during the playoffs but I was thinking more like Kris Kringle! We all love Kris Kringle (AKA Santa Claus)! I think I'm on the naughty list though because I keep asking Mr. Claus for my very own Fedorov or Ovechkin signed jersey and he still hasn't brought it...

This was a very cool article on the Red Wings - they are quite a close-knit clan and have so much history to celebrate. So party on Wings and enjoy the parade!

No comments: